Wednesday 7 September 2011

NS&I Savings Certificates withdrawn.

I notice that the NS&I Savings certificates have now been withdrawn after 4 months. Hopefully many of you will now be benefitting from the RPI+0.5% yield that comes with the 5 year Index linked certificates.
If you are also registered for notifications then you should soon receive the following from NS&I.

"I’m writing to let you know that all current Issues of NS&I Savings Certificates were withdrawn from general sale at close of business on 6 September 2011.

The latest Issues of Savings Certificates had been on sale for almost four months (since 12 May 2011) and have been very popular. When we launched the Issues we expected the amount invested to be substantial, and our expectations have now been met.

We’re sorry if you haven’t been able to invest on this occasion, but we will contact you again as soon as the next Issues go on general sale."
(NS&I Customer Management).

Roll on the next issues!

Previous posts:

Related articles/links:

No comments:

Post a Comment