Monday 4 March 2013

Back from my trip!

Well I have to apologise for the scarcity of posting in February with just the 2 portfolio updates being published. 
I've actually been away for most of February and purposely didn't take a Laptop so as to maintain some distance and recharge my batteries post christmas.

Fortunately it looks like my portfolio has managed itself and probably recovered the temporary outperformance that the FTSE managed over it in January.

It looks like Rolls-Royce, National Grid and William Hill have been the drivers for this outperformance.

Anyway, I'm back now having had a bit of Winter sun and a great time in South Africa!
And, am once again looking at the monthly portfolio updates that should confirm a good start to the year, and long may it continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment