Wednesday 28 February 2018

Up to date at last

As I come back to terms with the extended spreadsheet, I keep finding little measures and checks that I had in place for some reason or other, sometimes long term, sometimes just a momentary question I had at the time. As it is, in this case it is the Forecast Div. Yield which I have updated this month. Not set in stone, the measure uses the consensus estimates from the next, and as yet unreported, financial year. 

Following all the changes and a little culling, its Interesting to see the forecast yield jump to 5.16% for my portfolio overall.

Along those lines of measures, I am also considering a rolling 5 year measure, which may replace the 85 month gain, which came about following a rebase of my charts to the point when I started a monthly measure. But, I am thinking I might revert to the all time measure and I think the 5 year rolling might be quite useful too.

Finally, for this update at least, it could be said that I am now back up to date with my postings! At least until tomorrow anyway, when February's becomes due.
Now I wonder if I can remember how to change my "live" spreadsheet.

Update to the update, I have managed to modify the live spreadsheet too, making the changes to the list of shares held. 
I have retained R-R for now though (personal interest), and also added the FTSE100 to the top of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment